June 9, 2009

Nursery So Far





Eric finished putting together the nursery furniture. We were both very pleased with how sturdy it is and how nice it looks. We ordered it over the internet sight unseen so we were a little nervous about what to expect. But it turned out great and is the kind of furniture that will definitely last until probably the teenage years maybe beyond. The drawers are roomy and on nice pulls that open and close nicely.

I have a couple of things that I am still waiting on. We ordered some curtains from The Company Store. They are pink and white polka dot - so cute. We are also waiting on the curtain rod that we ordered from Target that are little pink and green butterflies. Aiden's car bed will take a twin size mattress (he is still using his crib mattress) so we are going to swap that out with a twin mattress so the baby can use the crib mattress. I also am still waiting on the letters to use above her crib and the changing pad. I have a couple of ideas for some other art projects as well.

We still have not been given our travel dates as of yet. Rumor has it that we should hear something by the end of the week and we should be going towards the end of the month. I haven't starting packing or any of that yet. I work better under pressure. I think we are pretty on track as of now. I am hoping we will be given a good two weeks notice of our trip so my parents can have time to get down here and we can have time to pack and things like that.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Lauren!! Can't wait to see a sweet little girl in that crib. :)

    ReplyDelete