June 30, 2009

Swim Meet




Aiden swam in his first and only meet of the season. They had the little ones swim across the shallow end of the pool with a coach in front of them at all times. Aiden was not in this group, he was actually part of the relay team who had to swim across the entire length of the pool in the deep end! Our little fish made it across the entire pool, bopping up for air just a couple of times. At the end, he was awarded a blue ribbon which he and buddy Hollin are holding proudly. To celebrate we took him to Chick Fil A for dinner.

Unfortunately, I am starting to get a cold of all things. I took some NyQuil last night and had the best night's sleep I have had in a long time. I think we will might skip the gym and pool today and maybe later go do a little shopping for our trip.

2 comments:

  1. Your little fish is sweet, he'll be a great brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Aiden! I can't believe he swam the length of a pool! Isn't he just 4? When did he start swimming lessons? I think I was 2.5 when I started.... Have to ask my mom.

    Hope you shake the cold fast. I was sick for FOUR weeks. Finally feeling better and able to run again. Must be the stress of waiting!

    ReplyDelete